Notifications
Clear all

😲 Use tags in your posts so everyone can find topics they're interested in! Learn about them here "Forum Basics" (<-- click here)!

[Sticky] Lesson Basics

1 Posts
1 Users
2 Reactions
(@trumpetheadquarters)
Admin Admin
Topic starter

To login to your lessons simply click on "My Lessons" in the main menu, enter your username and password, and click "Log In." If you are already logged in, clicking "My Lessons" will take you straight to the lessons homepage.

Log Out

Staying logged in is much more convenient, but if you wish to log out due to security reasons simply click the "Log Out" button in the main menu. You will notice there are other log out buttons, but the main menu is always present no matter what page of the site you are on.

Watch Lessons

You will see all the available lessons in the lesson menu located at the bottom of all the lesson pages. Simply click on the name of the lesson to open it. Then click the play button on the video to start watching the lesson. Note that I have provided lesson markers for each lesson so you can easily jump to any part of the lesson for review.

Practice the Concepts

After watching a lesson you can get to work with the training videos! You will be notified as they continue to release. Simply get your trumpet, press play and enjoy!

Using the Exclusive Member Resources

There are some resources available only to members found in the THQ Members top menu. Check them out!

Those are all the basics. Enjoy your trumpet lessons!

Posted : 30/06/2020 7:25 pm

🔥 Learn how to use the Arban Method for Trumpet • WATCH NOW 🔥

Maximize Your Trumpet Playing For Free

Download the THQ Warmup Guide to learn eye-opening tips and lessons that will take your playing to the next level.

Maximize Your Trumpet Playing For Free

Download the THQ Warmup Guide to learn eye-opening tips and lessons that will take your playing to the next level.