Notifications
Clear all

😲 Use tags in your posts so everyone can find topics they're interested in! Learn about them here "Forum Basics" (<-- click here)!

Happy Memorial Day

5 Posts
3 Users
2 Reactions
(@roger1982)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I am about to go out to sea so I don’t know when I will be able to post a video again. 

(@roger1982)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I just realized happy Memorial Day is not really the right thing to say I apologize for that.  But do observe Memorial Day.

ReplyQuote
(@trumpetheadquarters)
Admin Admin

Your taps was excellent.

We look forward to seeing your videos back when you return! Stay safe!

-Estela

ReplyQuote
nef003
(@nef003)
Eminent Member

Good job Roger. You’ll be missed; then again, we can always look at your videos and there you’ll be 🙂

If you need someone to watch over your flugelhorn permanently; I can make that sacrifice for you 🙂 jajaja 

ReplyQuote
(@roger1982)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

@trumpetheadquarters Thank you for thinking my Taps was excellent that was an actual Taps performance I did back in 2019 the group that hired me liked it also and hired me again. @nef003 if you are referring to the instrument in the photo above it is not a flugelhorn it is a Kanstul G bugle and it is one of the things I will probably keep for the rest of my life. One it plays really well and two there is no way to get another one because Kanstul went out of business. If you are referring to my Flugelhorn it is not really for sale either. 

ReplyQuote

🔥 Learn how to use the Arban Method for Trumpet • LIVE Workshop → June 1st 🔥

Maximize Your Trumpet Playing For Free

Download the THQ Warmup Guide to learn eye-opening tips and lessons that will take your playing to the next level.

Maximize Your Trumpet Playing For Free

Download the THQ Warmup Guide to learn eye-opening tips and lessons that will take your playing to the next level.