Bill Coffee

Notifications
Clear all

😲 Use tags in your posts so everyone can find topics they're interested in! Learn about them here "Forum Basics" (<-- click here)!

Bill Coffee

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Bill Coffee
(@leftydrumma)
Topic starter

Hello everyone my name is Bill Coffee. I’m looking forward to learning from all of you. I took lessons as a child, but I stopped after one year so that I could focus exclusively on learning to be a drummer. Looking back, I really wish I hadn’t stopped studying the trumpet. So I’m starting over. Only this time with the right attitude, a strong desire to learn and possibly one of the best teachers in the country. My long term goal is to be able to sight read and to perform in a contemporary jazz setting.

This topic was modified 3 months ago by Bill Coffee

Posted : 09/09/2022 8:42 pm
TrumpetHeadquarters
(@trumpetheadquarters)
Admin Admin

Hi Bill, welcome! I hope you will find everything very helpful. FYI introductions are actually here https://www.trumpetheadquarters.com/community/welcome-introductions/introductions/#post-719

🙂

I look forward to seeing your progress!

-Estela

Posted : 29/09/2022 7:19 pm
Doug Henderson - Dont worry be Happy!
(@dougishere)
Eminent Member

Hi Bill! Glad to have you here.  A great learning site.  I'm getting going again as a retired person.  Now I have some interest going among my local friends.  Got a retread French Horn player and a retread Trombonest.  We are going to try and put something easy together for Christmas.  If we like getting together we are going to call ourselves the Antique Brass.

Keep practicing!

Doug Henderson

Retired from Aerospace USA in 2022 and now committed to being a "Creative" in music and animated art until the last bow and final curtain. Glad to chill with other creatives and enjoy mutual encouragement.

Posted : 05/10/2022 5:22 pm
Bill Coffee
(@leftydrumma)
Topic starter

@trumpetheadquarters

Hello everyone my name is Bill Coffee. I’m looking forward to learning from all of you. Especially from Ms. Aragon!! I took lessons as a child, but I stopped after one year so that I could focus exclusively on learning to be a drummer. Looking back, I really wish I hadn’t stopped studying the trumpet. So I’m starting over. Only this time with the right attitude, a strong desire to learn and possibly one of the best teachers in the country. My long term goal is to be able to sight read and to perform in a contemporary jazz setting.

Posted : 06/10/2022 4:46 pm